Monday, April 5, 2010

One more Easter Memory!



You never know what a day in the Trosper house is going to bring. After a delightful Easter Day, my wonderful husband finds a lizard stuck between the window and the screen. Of course, he saves it and gives it to Luke our insect loving, habitat making son, who quickly makes an entire "home" for this poor lizard in his critter cage. After about an hour (and my request stemming from my fear that this thing is going to die in the Critter Cage and be forgotten about) the kids decide to let it go. Alexandra is beside herself and wants to keep recatching it and "holding" it. The poor thing (the lizard) is tramautized I am sure as he isn't scurrying away too quickly. The next thing I know, the kids are yelling..."Grab the camera, Alex has the lizard on her face!). I am getting hot thinking the kids are tricking her and scarring her for life, until I realize SHE put the lizard on her face and thought it tickled as it ran up. YUCK! The kids (ok, all of us) were laughing so hard that we about all passed out, when the lizard climbed up onto her head and she freaked out. So, she didn't mind it close to her mouth and eyes, but freaked when it was on her head. Luckily, we got a quick shot. I am sure these will be some that we pull out for her fiance one day! No deep message with this story, just a good laugh! Gotta love our Alex!

1 comment: