Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Alessandra







Today is an exciting day for me. Deb said I could post something on the blog without her proofreading it first.






We spent another awesome day with Alessandra. Leaving her at 4 is very difficult but we know we only have one more day before she gets to come home (to our apartment) with us. Today we tried out the ever popular shoulder ride until her chin bounced on my head and she bit her tongue. The good thing is it gave Deb and opportunity to console her.






This entire experience is somewhat overwhelming- I know my words cannot do justice to the awesome things God is doing in our lives. We are truly blessed.
I know the pics are all of Alessandra and I- that's the advantage of doing the post.

2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow you take your daughter with you... forever!!! Blessings to you all! - the Gans'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Layne...
    It is awesome to see you bonding..

    ReplyDelete