Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Good Night!

As I wait for our water heater to fill back up (it is only good for one shower at a time and a quick one at that!) I thought I would post a quick note about last night. Alexandra fell asleep in her bed (su cama) all by herself. She wanted Becca in the other bed, but not in her bed. To top it off, she slept a little later this morning.

She is very independent, but still loves her hugs! She let me give her another shower this morning and seems to love the water. I can't wait to get her to the pool when we get home!

She is dressed in her warm sweater and turtleneck as we are in t-shirts and shorts. We are quite a sight! We are heading to the Inka Market today to shop (WOO HOO) and then to the Main Square for some history and a cool fountain show. We'll post about that afterward!

Off to have another great day...with our friend Cami to translate for us today! Thank goodness!

2 comments:

  1. From the Parks Family. When I see Becca holding Alex, it reminds me of how Savannah feels about Samuel. And the picture of Layne as he's wiping a tear when she came in the room? Well, I wiped one right with you brother. Words can't express how truly happy I am for you guys. God's timing may never seem right for us but it's always perfect when viewed in hindsight. Love you guys. Can't wait to make that trip to Montgomery to meet the newest Trosper! Tonya and the kids will be here on June 4.

    Thanks so much for sharing. You made my day!

    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you guys are having a blast!!!
    remember to enjoy every moment eveen the cold showers!!!

    -Sienna

    ReplyDelete