Friday, June 19, 2009

We are headed home!!!!!







God is so good and faithful! We got a call this afternoon that they had Alexandra's visa ready for us to pick up. The same day....unheard of! Layne started calling American to see what he could do to get our flights changed from next Friday to sometime this weekend. We are flying out in the morning! (At 7am, no less...we have to leave at 3am. I am not seeing much sleep in my near future.) Bec and I are so excited we are about to jump out of our skin! A week early! I never would have imagined. Thank you for all your prayers. They have truly carried us and held us up the last 4 weeks! I will post from home. I am sure there will be plenty of funny (or not so funny) moments on the plane and in the airports! Until I am in the US and Alexandra is an official US citizen(she becomes one the moment our plane lands in the US)....Bye!

1 comment:

  1. praise Him! Can't wait to see that you are all home together safe and sound!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete