Friday, June 19, 2009

One More Step!

Hello all! Well this morning we went to the Embassy and had Alexandra's Visa Interview. The Visa is the last thing we need before we can leave. I was told there was an "outside chance" that it could be done this afternoon. I am asking God if He would make the software move quickly and get it done. I am also asking Him for favor with American Airlines, so we can get our tickets changed and come home early. He has been so faithful to take care of us so far! In fact today already we were told they don't do the visas until 9 (we got in at 8) and then was told they don't do the interviews today (we had ours). God is so good! Becca and I are going to begin packing in anticipation (and to make sure we don't need another suitcase). It is cold and dreary today, like most days. I know it is hot and sunny at home, but that sounds so good right now. We'll keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment